In honour of mental health awareness month, we've comprised a list of simple tips for when a little self care is in order.
Here are 7 simple tips for looking after you.
1. Have a pamper night- Run yourself a bath, buy a fancy facemask and give yourself a DIY spa in the comfort of your own home. Alternatively book yourself a facial or massage for a little day out.
2. Read a book- Spend time reading one of your favourite books.
3. Girls' night in- Have a film lined up you've been wanting to see, splash out on some wine and snacks, and have an old-fashioned sleepover.
4. Go for a walk- Sounds simple but sometimes there is really nothing like a bit of fresh air. Find somewhere with a beauty spot (maybe a country pub) and plan a day of walking.
5. Do a little exercise- Do an exercise that works for you. That can be anything from an hour's intensive workout to 10minutes of Yoga (We recommend Yoga with Adrienne on YouTube)
6. Speak to someone- Speak to a family member or friend. A catch up can often lighten the mood and burden.
7. Write down 3 good things- Write down 3 things that you are grateful for today.
Did you enjoy reading this post, let us know in the comments. Follow us on Instagram @megan_ismay and see our latest fashion collection.
For help from the Samaritans call- 116 123
or visit their website- www.samaritans.org
If you are feeling anxious about lockdown easing etc. There is some information available on Mind charity website. Here is the link-