We've put together some easy to wear styling ideas for the 100% recycled denim mini skirt. You will probably have some of these pieces or something similar in your wardrobe. This makes it so easy to switch up the styling for a night out or casual daywear.
1. The first look is a favourite from @jetsetterjackie. Looking incredible in a black tube top and recycled denim patchwork mini skirt. The picturesque setting in Ghana really made us want that post lockdown holiday. You can see the full Instagram post @jetsetterjackie.
2. Experimenting with block colours, you can create a statement look. We love fuchsia pink as it compliments the denim so well.
3. For a casual day out, you can wear this skirt with a T-shirt and some trainers. We've paired it with a plain white T but you could style it with a rocker or graphic T-shirt and it would still look great.
4. As the skirt is patchwork, you can be brave with mixing prints in the top and accessories. This look is great for an eclectic/ bohemian style.
5. Lastly, we had to include my all-time favourite Megan Ismay look. The classic white organic bamboo high neck top with the 100% recycled denim patchwork mini skirt. (@nadiaaamos pictured below)
For more styling tips and information on the new collection follow @megan_ismay on Instagram.